Sunday, July 8, 2012

Am I looking too hard?

I feel completely out of sorts...  Not long ago I was so sure of my purpose in being human.  Now I wonder if I'm going to be left behind when the Shift takes place...

Am I really a Lightworker, or am I suffering from an inflated sense of self?  Why can't I "see"? 

I've been reading "The Three Waves of Volunteers" by Dolores Cannon, and the description of the second wave of volunteers resonates with me.  I was so sure just a couple of weeks ago that I am indeed part of this second wave, and thus my primary purpose is to help raise the Earth's vibrational energy by simply being.  But the faith I had found just a couple of weeks ago now eludes me...  Why can't I remember myself in my true nature?  Why am I having such a difficult time now?

I ask the Universe for help: I want to find my faith again.

[From a session with Janine Sousa at Healing Touch]
"What vibrational energy do I need to be to feel connected to Source?  Anything that stands in the way, delete, un-create, destroy across all time, dimension, space, and reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I look forward to reading your feedback.
Peace and Love...
Serenity Joy